If you're not moving yet or your new home is smaller than the previous one, you may need to store some of your items. Here are five ways to keep your furniture looking great throughout its time in the storage facility:
- Clean your storage space thoroughly. You don't want any unpleasant surprises like dust and pests getting on your furniture.
- Cover your nice furniture with plastic. This prevents your pieces from getting damp or dusty.
- Disassemble the furniture that you can. This will help you make room to fit more items in your storage unit.
- Place heavy items on the ground and stack lighter ones on top. This may seem obvious, but it's an easy mistake to make when you're in a hurry.
- Keep everything safe and secure. Don't forget to get a quality lock for your storage unit.
Don't worry - you don't have to do all of this alone. The crew at Moving Man will handle anything you need at your storage facility. Call 716-990-2373
today to learn more about the services we provide.